Seal and Penguin Island Wildlife Kayak Tour
From AUD $125.00
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: SPI
Our pedal powered watercraft are easy to use and suitable for most age groups and fitness levels. If you are fit enough to walk around the block you can pedal our kayaks.
- Kayak or Paddle Board over to Seal Island where we will see endangered Australian Sea Lions, if we are lucky they will be in the mood to play. The island is also home to an abundance of bird life including Pelicans, Turns, Cormorants and the occasional Osprey (Sea Eagle)
- We then kayak south to Penguin Island where we will come ashore and visit the Penguin Island Discovery Centre. Here about the life of the little fairy penguin and see them being fed.
- Walk along the boardwalks keeping an eye out for penguin nests, explore the beaches and see an abundance of bird life.
- Relax in the shaded picnic area with views over the bay.
- Kayak back to the mainland
- Finish with a picnic lunch on the Rockingham foreshore and then back to Perth.